The West End Civic Association (WECA) is a membership-based neighborhood organization of over 100 residents, and businesses, dedicated to helping preserve and enhance residential quality of life. Since its founding in 2001, volunteers have worked to address concerns related to zoning and licensing, traffic and parking, neighborhood cleanliness and safety.
Membership is open to all West End residents and businesses. All members are invited to participate in public forums, engage in social activities and serve on committees.
Annual Membership dues support the ongoing programs of the West End Civic Association. The stronger the membership, the greater the effect for the neighborhood.
|Levels of Membership:|
- Regular Membership: $25.
- 65 and over, or students: $15.
- Added family member: $50% off.
- Businesses in West End (non-voting): $100.
Membership runs from January 1 – December 31.
Benefits of Joining the West End Civic Association
You benefit with…
- Access to information you need at www.westendcivicassociation.com
- Updates about neighborhood issues
- Informational forums on community issues
- Social events to meet new friends and see longtime friends
Your Neighborhood benefits when…
- Advocates on city committees work for resolution
of issues impacting the West End
- Neighbors help neighbors through involvement,
- Membership support keeps West End vibrant,
safe, and desirable